Elite Driving School
Professional Drivers education
CALL DURING OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - THURSDAY 5PM TO 8PM at 281-446-2608
NOW OFFERING TEEN & ADULT DRIVING TESTS!
Teen Drivers Ed
Elite provides a nurturing, safe and convenient driver’s ed program for Teens. We teach Teens of different ages, backgrounds, and academic abilities. Course Dates Apply&Pay
Resources / Forms / Links
Upload Docs Here! Permit, readiness packet or road test forms.
Teen Licensing made simple!
7 Steps to Teen Licensing
Elite will guide each family through every step of Teen Drivers Ed. We give instructional packets with detailed information and documents to take the confusion out of the Teen Licensing Process.
- Elite Classroom Instruction (32 Hours)
- Teen Permit
- Elite In-Car instruction (14 Hours) (create account on schedule2drive.com $16.99)
- Behind The Wheel with Parent (30 Hours / 10 Night)
- ITTD Requirement (Free online video prior to road test)
- Road Test Phase (Test with Elite or DPS)
- Teen Provisional License Phase – Until age 18
Did you know...
Reaching for a phone increases your risk of crash by 9 times.
The Texas Graduated Driver License (GDL) Program was effective January 1, 2002, and created two phases of driving requirements for minors.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must:
- Hold a learner or hardship license for a minimum of six months.
- Be accompanied by a person at least 21 years of age.
- MaintaIn a valid learner license.
- If a learner license is suspended or revoked, the remaining six-month period must be completed after the suspension has ended.
- Phase One does not apply to motorcycle (Class M) or hardship license holders.
With the completion of phase one, reaching the age of 16, and the completion of the classroom and driving portions of driver education, a minor is eligible to obtain a provisional license and "graduates" to phase two.
Phase two restricts the driving privileges of provisional license holders, and motorcycle/moped license holders (under 17 years of age), until they reach the age of 18. The following restrictions apply:
- May not operate a motor vehicle with more than one passenger in the vehicle under the age of 21 who is not a family member,
- May not operate a motor vehicle, or a motorcycle/moped unless in sight of the persons parent/guardian, between midnight and 5:00 a.m. unless the operation of the vehicle is necessary for the operator to attend or participate in employment or a school-related activity or because of a medical emergency,
- May not operate a motor vehicle while using a wireless communication device, except in case of an emergency.
- The license restriction will state, "TRC 545.424 applies until MM/DD/YY" and will indicate the date phase two expires.
Upon completion of phase two, the restrictions no longer apply. This restriction will be removed at the next renewal after the Teen reaches 18 years of age, or the licensee may have the restriction removed by applying for a duplicate license at a driver license office and paying the required fee.Type your paragraph here.
CPR & First Aid
Get CPR certified today with Elite. Whether your field is child care, foster parent, health care, or education we can assist you in learning CPR, First Aid and AED for an affordable price. read more